Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Time For Everything

How’s it going bloggers, this is my first blog; ever. I am currently a college student and as a result my World Religions class is requiring me to blog about religious ideas, articles I’ve read, and anything else that is religion related. Aside from this course being a requirement, I chose this course because religion has never been a big part of my life and there for I don’t know much about any specific religion at all. I also feel that religion is a major topic of the world and is the reason behind many epic events that have occurred on this planet. Over all through these blogs I hope to inspire others to have an open mind about religious opinions and gain an interest in its art. ENJOY!
Fill it with something new and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment